Latte Quality – ranging from Bad (should send it back – the coffee being somewhat akin to International Rust Roast), Passable, Good, Excellent, Lattastic!
Cost – for a regular sized Cafe Latte
Coffee Supplier – where do their beans come from?
Fairtrade – Is their coffee Fairtrade – Yes or No? Is there a Fair Trade option available?
Customer Service – (all reviews as of August 9th 2011)
- - would have been less painful and awkward to make it myself;
- - acknowledged my presence and value as a carbon based entity – but not much more;
- - average – pretty much what you would expect – you go away neither blown away by the experience, nor complaining about it;
- - memorable – you talk about this place – this is how everyone should be, but few are – they may have even asked your name…;
- - freaking awesome – I’m going to nominate them for Australian of the Year – I would keep coming back, even if they switched to International Rust and an ern (not really, but you get the drift) – if it weren’t for their calling into the coffee industry, they should be teaching customer service….
Venue Suitable for:
- Quiet Chat (enough space between tables for good confidentiality, ambient noise at good levels)
- Deep and Meaningful (good overall ambiance of the shop, comfortable seating, good noise levels)
- Study and Reflection (good coffee, reasonable prices, large enough workspace, free internet, music that does not require you to break into song)